25+ Years of Industry-Leading Absorptive Sound Wall Solutions
Who We Are
Provider of JBM75® Absorptive Sound Walls offering:
- Plant Equipment Planning & Setup
- Material Sourcing
- Production Oversight
- Quality Control
- On-site Management, as needed
What We Do
We are the leading experts in Absorptive Sound Wall Solutions specializing in:
- Manufacturing JBM75® Absorptive Precast Concrete Sound Walls
- Architecturally Appealing & Virtually Maintenance-Free Wall Systems
- Ready-to-Install which Reduces the Need for Skilled On-site Labor
How We Do It
We license the rights to sell and manufacture our trademarked & proprietary Absorptive Sound Wall product – JBM75®
- JBM75® Precast Concrete Walls provide a durable and sustained service life
- Our walls are manufactured with the highest quality materials & workmanship
- JBM75® Walls can be stained in a variety of colors
Barriers without any added absorptive treatment or design are considered reflective. This means, in the case of highway applications for example, that sound energy actually bounces from one side of the roadway to the other. Because there are often reflective barriers on both sides of the road, reflective noise reverberates between the barriers and the vehicles, pouring out into the adjacent neighborhoods. This reflective phenomenon can actually increase overall noise levels in the affected residences.
An absorptive sound barrier doesn’t reflect sound. A sound reducing barrier with a porous surface material and sound-dampening content material is said to be absorptive. This means little or no noise is reflected back towards the surface or elsewhere.
There are several varieties of sound absorptive barriers, almost all of which require a structural concrete core or backing. The structural element also provides sound transmission loss requirements.
JBM75® Absorptive Sound Wall Product
JBM75® is an improved sound absorptive material for use in:
- Light Transit
- Tunnel Lining
- Residential Applications
- Existing Reflective Wall Retro-Fit Applications
JBM75® is more appealing than plain concrete and absorbs up to 85% of the sound waves that enter the absorptive wall treatment.
JBM75® is available in double-sided absorptive architectural finishes such as ashlar stone, brick, block, etc. Custom options are also available.